[Vip-tutoring] (no subject)

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 21 12:01:56 CST 2006

Hey VIP Tutoring!!

I am looking for tutors interested in tutoring at the Boys
and Girls Club, Monday through Thursday from 3-4pm!!  They
are in desperate need of role models who can show them just
how vital staying on track in school is.  The kids span from
kindergarten through high school.  Please let me know if you
are interested in making a difference at the Boys and Girls
Club!!

Don't forget.. let me know if you need anything from me!
Thanks!!
:) Maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
English, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Honors Student Council
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ