[Vip-tutoring] Important info about sign-ins!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 1 12:41:13 CST 2006

Hey tutors! I hope you all had a very Happy Halloween!!

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SIGNING IN:
I know that some schools/locations have sign-in sheets particularly for VIP tutors.. but if the place you tutor at does not, be sure to MARK 'VIP' NEXT TO YOUR NAME.  This is particularly important at places like Canaan and Urbana Middle School.

Thanks.. and let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns!

:) maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Students for Organ Donation

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*