[Vip-tutoring] Recruitment and Orientation Night Information

Jeremy Rose jrose27 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:11:27 CDT 2007

Hey everyone!

Hope you guys enjoyed your last official day of freedom!  I just wanted to
remind you that Recruitment nights are August 22nd and August 23rd at 7 pm
in the 2nd floor Ballroom of the Union.  Recruitment nights are the best way
to find out about all the different groups VIP is involved with and a good
way to get specific information on each project!

ALSO, I found out today the orientation nights for tutoring.  This is the
best way to find out information ONLY related to tutoring and is when we can
sign you up for the school you prefer.  These meetings will be held Monday
August 27th and August 28th at 6 pm in 196 Lincoln Hall.

You only need to attend one of each meeting, as both nights are the same
material.  But, if you are only interested in tutoring (and not learning
about other VIP activities), it is best to attend only one orientation
meeting.

If you have any questions, problems or concerns, don't hesitate to respond.
 Otherwise, I'll hopefully see you soon!  Good luck with your first day of
classes tomorrow! :)

-Jeremy Rose

VIP Tutoring Director