[Vip-tutoring] IMPORTANT CHANGE

Jeremy Rose jrose27 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:37:12 CDT 2007

HEY TUTORS,

We decided to create a G-mail account instead of using this one.  I know a
lot of you have graduated, so instead of transferring ALL names from this
account and then later deleting them, PLEASE respond to this e-mail if you
still want to recieve VIP Tutoring updates!  You can e-mail either me (
jdrose2 at uiuc.edu) or the new address (vip.tutoring.project at gmail.com).
Simply put something like "I still want e-mails".   If you don't respond to
this e-mail, you will not receive anymore VIP Tutoring updates!!

Thank you so much everyone- and just a reminder, orientation nights are
TODAY and TOMORROW at 196 Lincoln Hall at 6 pm!  Hope to see you there! :)

-Jeremy Rose
Vip Tutoring Director