[Vip-tutoring] VIP Tutoring

Jeremy Rose jrose27 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 22:10:33 CST 2007

Hey VIP Tutors!

My name is Jeremy Rose and I'm the newest Tutoring Director.  First off-
welcome back!  Hope you guys had nice breaks- and are enjoying your
semesters thus far!

I just wanted to let you know that our recruitment nights are this week!  This
night is for all interested volunteers to learn about all the programs VIP
coordinates, tutoring included.  You can get more information and decide
which project is right for you!  These nights take place Tuesday 1/23 in
314A Union and Wednesday 1/24 in the Union Ballroom- both nights take place
at 7 pm.

Also- I am holding two orientation meetings for the tutoring program!  If
you know that tutoring is what you want to help out with, then you can come
to my meetings!  Here you will learn more about the program, meet the
coordinators who will place you and hear about all the various schools and
programs we assist with!  These will take place Monday January 29 at 8 pm in
108 English Building and Monday Feb 5 at 6 pm in 108 English Building.

If you can't make these meetings- let me know and I work with you to find
out the right school for you!  If you have any questions, concerns, or
anything- don't hesitate to write me an e-mail!  I look forward to seeing
you soon and working with you this semester!

Thank you so much for your continual interest and support for VIP- it's
greatly appreciated!

Jeremy Rose

Jrose27 at gmail.com