[Vip-tutoring] Tutoring Orientation Nights!

Jeremy Rose jrose27 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 12:05:15 CST 2007

Hey Tutors!!

Hope you guys had a good first week back and nice weekends!

I just wanted to remind you- I am holding two orientation meetings for the
tutoring program! Here you will learn more about the program, meet the
coordinators who will place you and hear about all the various schools and
programs we assist with!   These will take place Monday January 29 at 8 pm
in 108 English Building and Monday Feb 5 at 6 pm in 108 English Building.

If you can't make these meetings- let me know and I work with you to find
out the right school for you!  If you have any questions, concerns, or
anything- don't hesitate to write me an e-mail!   I look forward to seeing
you soon and working with you this semester!

Thank you so much for your continual interest and support for VIP- it's
greatly appreciated!

-Jeremy Rose
Jrose27 at gmail.com