[217mafia-gaming] WTF is this shit!

Miller, Doug (IS) dmmiller at city.urbana.il.us
Tue Dec 18 12:55:56 CST 2007

if nothing else, we could probably get something like old CS or UT and
tac ops mod and do some x v x gaming

if I can actually go of course

entropia and second life arent really my thing....

star wars empire at war is pretty sweet and sorta older

I could 'furnish' copies, but its windows only......

Douglas Miller               217.328.8281
PC Tech                     400 S Vine St

City of Urbana           Urbana, Il 61801