[217mafia-gaming] WTF is this shit!

Brian Mertz djmertz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:26:01 CST 2007

hey folks...

not sure if i'm gonna be able to make it saturday as i need to use that day
to get my place ready for Crunked Up
Christmas<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2230/2116695869_cba3cdf9b4_o.jpg>(which
all of you are invited to, even tho I think I've met all of you only
like once at jumer's).

also, could you add my roommate matt freer (mfreer at uiuc.edu) to this list as
he is way more of a gamer than me and expressed interest in joining in
future events (he's home for the holidays on saturday).

i'll get you all a final word before saturday.

mertz