[3rsproject] 3rs to appropriations committee

sarah ross sarahlynnross at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:40:55 CDT 2011

Hi All,
I just sent this letter to every member of the Public Safety Appropriations
Committee, who approves the DOC budget. One of the administrative assistants
to a Representative was very nice and e-mailed me back saying she would
enter this into the public record and make sure that every member got a
copy.

Even though it was short notice, and we didn't have time to prepare
together, this is our first entry in trying to get the DOC budget to reflect
our interests! Yay!

Something that I forgot to put on the agenda for last meeting is a letter to
all our chapters to begin using the list serve. It would be great to send
this letter to the appropriations committee to all our chapters so that they
know what's happening!

bes,t sarah