[Bikecoop-announce] keys for off-hours access; Shop Orientation Class

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 26 16:46:10 CDT 2008

Hello Bike Repair Fans,

  Interested in off-hours access to the Bike Project shop?
Then check out the recently-added page on our website:

Shop Access and Shop Orientation Class Schedule
http://thebikeproject.org/orientation.html

  Includes description of how to get shop access, and (finally!) a _schedule_
of upcoming Shop Orienation Classes.

  Note: there is a Shop Orienation Class class scheduled for _tonight_, Thu., June
26, 2008.  Have a few keys ready, but still try and email for this one if you
can...

---
 Shop Orientation Class

This member-only class  covering basic shop security, safety, and usage rules
is required to get a shop key for off-hours access and for any work alone in
the shop. If you'd like to receive a shop key the day of the class, don't
forget to bring $20 (cash or check) for the (refundable) key deposit. Please
e-mail us <thebikeproject at gmail.com> at least 48 hours in advance if you plan
to attend a Shop Orentation Class, so we can be sure to prepare enough handouts
and keys.

---

     Keep on wrenching,

     Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz, Ph. D.   Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group, UIUC
Beckman 3043    Office Phone: (217) 244-1612   Home Phone: (217) 337-6364