[Bikecoop-announce] (reminder) we need your help -- bike pickup, sorting, transport

Fred Davidson fgd at uiuc.edu
Wed May 28 07:28:46 CDT 2008

(a reminder)

The Bike Project co-op is receiving a large donation of bicycles from the City of Champaign this coming Friday, the 30th of May.  We need your help.  The event begins at 10 AM out at the Champaign Public Works lot -- see the original announcement below.

The latest news is that there are well over 100 bikes for us to sort through and decide upon, then separate and transport.

If you have a pick-up truck or trailer of your own, and if you can bring it along, please do so -- that will make this go more quickly; even with the rented truck, there is a lot to do.

Thanks.  We hope you can help.

Fred

-------------(copy of the announcement)---------