[Bikecoop-announce] Chambana Cranksgiving 2008

Lucas Thompson lbthomps1981 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:46:04 CDT 2008

    On Sunday Novermber 16th there is going to be a scavenger
hunt/alleycat fund raiser that will benefit the Eastern Illinois Food
Bank. This event will both start and end at the Bike Co-Op and
afterwards there will be a show at the IMC main space with live
music(World's First Flying Machine will be playing). The entry fee will
be used as you ride your bike to a number of grocery stores scattered
throughout the Chamabana area and buy food items that will subsequently
be donated to the food bank.

    This will happen regardless of weather so come prepared.  You will
need Money, a bike, a lock, a bag (to carry food), and lastly helmets
and lights are strongly encouraged.  There will be prizes but they will
not be strictly determined by the fastest person and there will be
plenty of bonus prizes for those that go above and beyond the minimum
food amount. I have attached the flyer to this email so if you want to
post the flyer up anywhere around town feel free.

Check out our Blog to find out more information and also to get more
information about all the sponsors who have been so generous with
donating prizes

http://chambanacranksgiving.blogspot.com