[Bikecoop-announce] Fwd: [pcc website form] C-U Community Bike Ride-- April 25th

Susan Jones siouxgeonz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:48:32 CDT 2009

Send this one through?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <rhyman2 at uni.illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 3:28 PM
Subject: [pcc website form] C-U Community Bike Ride-- April 25th
To: president at prairiecycleclub.org

Rachel Hyman sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.prairiecycleclub.org/contact.

Hello,

My name is Rachel Hyman and I'm a student at Uni High. My community
service club, Students for a Better World, is holding a bike ride on
Saturday, April 25th to benefit A Woman's Fund. Registration is from 8-12
at the east main entrance of Lincoln Square Mall, and there will be marked
routes of 16, 45, and 58 miles. The price is $8 for students and $15 for
adults (18+), and helmets are required. There will be food and water at
registration and at a rest stop--the ride mostly goes through the country.
I wanted to invite the members of the Prairie Cycle Club to participate in
the ride--we'd love to have you! Please let me know if you have any more
questions.

--
Sue J, webmastress
http://www.resourceroom.net