[Bikecoop-announce] New DIY Member Hours & this Sunday's Meeting Canceled.

Anthony Cherolis acherolis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:44:29 CDT 2009

Two items to bring to your attention,

1)  We are opening up additional hours for The Bike Project members to work
on DIY projects.

   - These hours are intended for *members* working on projects for
   themselves or for the co-op.
   - These hours are in addition to the existing volunteer staffed hours
   listed on the website.
   - There will only be one person staffing the shop (Miles Lincoln), so
   personal help with projects will probably be less than volunteer staffed
   hours.
   - These new hours could also be used to accumulate work equity time
   towards a membership.
   - The new hours will be less crowded - a great perk for members!
   - *The new hours start next week!*

 *New Shop Hours for Member DIY Projects*
* Monday, 1-4PM
* Tuesday, 2-7PM
* Wednesday, 2-6:30 PM - Regular volunteer hours follow immediately from
6:30-8:30PM
* Thurs, 1-4PM

2)  This Sunday's The Bike Project Meeting has been Deferred to Next Month

   - Due to poor attendance at the last meeting, we will be looking at new
   meeting times and additional publicity before the July general meeting.
   - Meetings are where major decisions are made that guide the co-op.  If
   only a few people show up, you're not being well represented.