[Bikecoop-announce] Reminder: Women & Trans night TOMORROW NIGHT! 6-9 pm & new website info!

Emma Barnes ebarnes0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 19:48:31 CST 2010

Just a reminder, Women and Trans Night is this Tuesday, March 2nd from 6-9
pm. Note that this awesome event occurs EVERY first Tuesday of every month
from 6-9 pm.
All are welcome, but particularly our women and trans friends. Volunteers
will be primarily female. Childcare is available if needed. Stop by!

Also, we're rolling out our new website (http://www.thebikeproject.org/).
Check it out!
A special thanks to Todd and Phil for all their hard work, the "co-chairs"
of our new propaganda committee. If you find a bug or a dead link on the
site, please email thebikeproject at gmail.com

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Emma

--