[Bikecoop-announce] Aug 20th: Mustache Ride 3 - Revenge of the 'Stache

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:37:13 CDT 2011

*Mustache Ride*
This Saturday, August 20th, is the 3rd Annual Mustache Ride! We are calling
it Revenge of the 'Stache! Bring your real or fake mustaches and enter the
Mustache Contest.

What: Champaign-Urbana's #1 mustache-themed bike ride with checkpoints
around the C-U area

Where: Meet in back parking lot of The Bike Project (IMC): 202 South
Broadway, Urbana, IL

When: August 20th
•       5 PM --  Registration
•       5:30 PM – ‘Stache Contest  (Real and Fake)
•       6 PM – The Mustache Ride (Alleycat)
•       8 PM -- Afterparty

Cost: $2 (Spoke Card Included). BYOB/BYOSnacks/BYODrinks

If you are not interested in riding, *we still need volunteers*!  Let us
know (reply to email or write on Facebook wall) if you are willing to staff
a checkpoint station!

Want More Info? Check out this Facebook Event link.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106572749442460