[Bikecoop-announce] Bike Project News

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:58:27 CST 2011

Hi all,

Hope you've been enjoying the nicer temperatures over the last few days.
Here's what's going on with The Bike Project:
*
February Monthly Member Meeting: Tuesday, Feb 22*
We will be having our monthly member meeting at the Campus Bike Project (608
E Pennsylvania, Champaign) on Tuesday at 6:00 p.m.  You can view/edit the
agenda at http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2011-Feb-22+Agenda

*Volunteers needed*
If you are interested in volunteering with The Bike Project this spring,
please let us know by email us at thebikeproject at gmail.com.  You don't have
to be an experienced mechanic -- willingness to learn and help others is all
we ask.

*Champaign Cycle hiring full-time mechanic*
Champaign Cycle is looking for at least one employee for the
spring/summer/fall season. Anyone with a working knowledge of cycling and
general enthusiasm for learning new stuff would be considered. They are
looking for a couple of people to join them: one person to work in their
women's section and a salesperson or experienced mechanic.   Please stop by
the shop to talk with Jason or Peter.

*Bikes in the shop*
If you have Build-A-Bikes or personal bikes in either shop, please stop in
soon to work on them and update the tags.  After a month has passed,
Build-A-Bikes may be released to other interested in working on them.
Personal bikes are to be left only for short lengths of time while you are
fixing them up.

Thanks,
Phil
The Bike Project Volunteer