[Bikecoop-announce] Shop Manager Input

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:26:05 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Recently we received funding to hire a full-time shop manager at the campus
location of The Bike Project for the next year.  This person will be
responsible for organizing volunteers, teaching repair/maintenance skills,
and day-to-day oversight of shop activities.  The search committee has
selected our top two candidates from a very talented pool, and we are
asking for feedback and ideas for interview questions from all of our
members.

Cover letters and resumes (personal information redacted) will be available
at both of our locations from Thursday, May 3 through Monday, May 7.
Recorded audio of the first-round interviews for the two candidates will be
made available through a secured web service during this time also.  You
can request permission to review these files by emailing
thebikeproject.apply at gmail.com and we will grant access to you as soon as
possible.  The audio files will be available during the same time as the
resumes.

We are asking for you to review the documents and files and give us your
feedback.  If you have any ideas, concerns, questions (for the interview or
otherwise), comments -- we'd love to hear from you!  Forms will be made
available at each shop (with the resumes) and you can also email
thebikeproject.apply at gmail.com.

Thanks!
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project (and search committee member)