[Bikecoop-announce] Bike Project news

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Mon May 28 15:57:43 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The monthly meeting schedule for tonight has been postponed due to next
week because today is Memorial Day.  We are going to implement a holiday
schedule for the future, so that meetings falling on a holiday are moved to
the previous week.  Sorry for any confusion or scheduling issues this may
have caused.  We hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day holiday!  Note
that the agenda URL still says May 28, but the meeting will be held June 4.
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2012-May-28+Agenda

Campus Bike Project will remain closed for the next few days.  We'll send
out an announcement when it opens up again, or you can check out our
Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bike-Project-of-Urbana-Champaign/167294906662692

Thanks,
Phil