[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project December announcements

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:23:55 UTC 2012

*General Membership Meeting*
Monday, December 3rd, 6:30pm - IMC
Our last monthly meeting of the year.  Beginning in January we will revert
to the usual fourth Monday of the month schedule.  Check out the agenda at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2012-Dec-3+Agenda

*Kid's Bike Workdays*
Wednesday, December 5 and 12, 6:30-9pm
We have excess stock of kids' and bmx bikes at TBP/IMC, so we're going to
dedicate two of our mechanics' nights to fixing up these bikes for
donation.  Mechanics of all skill levels are invited to show up and help
fix some bikes for the kids!

*HOLIDAY PARTY*
Saturday, December 8th, 6-10pm at downtown Urbana shop.
Potluck and White Elephant Gift Exchange
Volunteers, members, and friends are invited to attend our holiday party in
the IMC space.  Please bring a dish, side, or treat to share at the potluck
style dinner.  We'll have a few soft drinks, but feel free to bring your
own beverage.  We'll also have a white elephant gift
exchange<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_elephant_gift_exchange>.

Happy holidays,
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project