[Bikecoop-announce] Tandem: Bicycles and Artwork poster show opens Friday

Tandem: Bicycles and Artwork info at tandemcu.org
Wed Aug 14 14:52:19 UTC 2013

Hey Bike Project folks,

If you're not too busy on Friday night, we're opening our bicycle-themed
art show called Tandem <http://www.tandemcu.org/> from 6-9 p.m. at Indi Go
Gallery, 9 E. University in downtown Champaign. There's going to be
reasonably-priced art (mostly posters, but some sculpture as well) from
about 30 local artists, tunes spun by DJ Tim Hayden, and a couple of
different kinds of homebrew for those of you who are of age. The poster is
attached, and the Facebook invite is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/218768361609825/. It should be a good time,
and the proceeds from the sales are split 50/50 between the artists and the
Bike Project, so you're helping local artists and the bike co-op at the
same time. Hope to see you there!

Joel Gillespie and Molly Poganski, Tandem organizers