[Bikecoop-announce] FW: Found Bike--Maybe Yours?

Sutto, Kenneth kensutto at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 15 19:38:03 UTC 2013

Yesterday a bike was brought to Campus Bike Shop that was found abandoned by the "Six Pack" dorms on campus. I know this bike was one the The Bike Project sold at the YMCA Dump and Run sale in August, and I'd like to return it to the proper owner. That person's email was interested into the Bike Project's email list so they should get this, and if you lost/ditched your bike by the "Six Pack" on campus please contact me and describe the bike so I know it's yours.
    Thanks,
     Ken Sutto
     Campus Bike Shop