[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project news: Aug/Sept

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:30:51 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Welcome to all new and returning students for another academic year. Here's
what's going on with The Bike Project in the next month:

*Members Meeting*
Tomorrow, *Wednesday, Aug 26 at 6:30 p.m.* we'll be having our monthly
members' meeting at our IMC location. We'll have some pizza and discuss the
agenda that we have at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2015-Aug-26+Agenda. Feel free to add
anything to the agenda you want to discuss. Also, invite your friends! The
meeting is open to all.

*Habitat for Humanity Bike Sale*
*Volunteers needed!* for the Habitat for Humanity Good Neighbor Bike Sale
this *Saturday, August 29*. We will need volunteers to help table and
promote The Bike Project, as well as give folks some pointers on which
bikes would work for them and do seat/handlebar height adjustments. We will
need volunteers from *8:30am-2pm*, with the greatest volunteer need from
10am-12pm. Find out more information about the sale here:
http://cuhabitat.org/2015/08/good-neighbor-bike-sale/. Email
contact at thebikeproject.org if you plan on volunteer, or just show up on
Saturday!

*Light the Night*
This year's annual bike light giveaway will be occurring on *Wednesday,
September 9*. You can get all the details about the event at
https://www.facebook.com/events/1679327295635050/, and if you're
interesting in volunteering with The Bike Project to help with the
installation, visit
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/light-the-night-2015 and sign up.

Thanks!
Phil