[Bikecoop-announce] 2017 Last Members' Meeting

Rezvan Shahoei rshahoei at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 06:45:24 UTC 2017

Dear members,

Hope y'all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. You have one more chance to attend
the Bike Project Members' meetings in 2017.

*November/December Joint Members' Meeting, Monday at 6:30 pm*
We will have 2017 last members' meeting* this coming Monday November 27,
at **6:30 pm **at the IMC location (basement)*. We'll discuss the agenda at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lc37g_ouH2pVSwBYDzwae9_
CKOJY4L8KBFqdHKWY8Rg/edit?usp=sharing. If you have anything to add, either
edit the agenda (email contact at thebikeproject.org if you need editor
access) or email contact at thebikeproject.org with the agenda item you'd like
us to add. There will be pizza. Note that there will be no meeting in
December.

*Urbana Shop Open Hours on Wednesdays *
The Urbana shop is now holding open hours on *Wednesdays 6:30-9:00 pm*.

*Women and Trans Folks Nights resumed*
Women and Trans Folks Nights will be held on the first Monday of every
month. The next session will be on *Monday December 4, at 6:30 pm at the
IMC location*.

*Have your Bike Project member card with you on your visit*
We set up a new sign-in system that is linked to our member database at
both the IMC location and the Campus Bike Center. Now instead of typing in
your name you scan your member card. Please bring your member card with you
on your next visit to either shop. If you lost your card, let a staffer
know during open hours and they will help you.

*The Bike Project is in need of volunteers for Shop Hours*
We need volunteers for *Sunday* hours at the IMC shop. Also we are hoping
to get volunteers in order to restart *Saturday* hours. If you are
interested in volunteering, please come to the meeting or drop an email to
contact at thebikeproject.org.

Looking forward to see you on Monday.

Cheers,
Rezvan