[Bikecoop-announce] August Members' Meeting and more

Rezvan Shahoei rshahoei at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 04:05:15 UTC 2018

Dear members of The Bike Project (TBP),

Here is the last newsletter of Summer 2018:

*August Members' Meetings, Tomorrow at 6:30 pm*
We will have our monthly members' meeting tomorrow*, Monday, August
27, at **6:30
pm **at the IMC location (basement)*. We'll discuss the agenda at
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13BhxFOWByzMtqd2NNWaS-dmrajis53D9DE3SOyOP4QQ.
If you have anything to add, either edit the agenda (email
contact at thebikeproject.org if you need editor access) or email
contact at thebikeproject.org with the agenda item you'd like us to add. There
will be pizza.

*The Next WTF Night On September 3, 6:30-9:00 pm*
The next Women and Trans Folks night at The Bike Project will be on the
Labor Day *Monday, September 3rd, at the IMC location, 6:30 - 9:00 pm*.

*Volunteer for Light the Night 2018*
Volunteer for Light the Night 2018
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sNqSgQ5ODJRYbQ4UbjxU-YaQGDQ1IKD5b611CbtIDwU/edit?usp=sharing>,
coming *September 20*: free bike light mass install -- over 1050 sets of
safety lights to install. Here is the Sign-up page
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sNqSgQ5ODJRYbQ4UbjxU-YaQGDQ1IKD5b611CbtIDwU/edit?usp=sharing>.
You can also like the Facebook event page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/225134624833509/>.

*The Bike Maintenance 101 Class, Free for all TBP Members & UIUC Students*
Come and learn the basics of bike maintenance like oiling the chain,
patching flats, and adjusting brakes and shifting.
*This is a demonstration-only class; please do not bring your bike. *