[Bikecoop-announce] July members' meeting and more

Rezvan Shahoei rshahoei at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 02:47:16 UTC 2018

Dear members of The Bike Project,

Hope you are enjoying the weather. Here is this month's newsletter.

*July Members' Meeting, Monday at 6:30 pm*
We will have our June members' meeting* this coming **Monday, July 30,
at **6:30
pm* *at the Independent Media Center (IMC) location (in the basement)*.
We'll discuss the agenda at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pxESWTMpqmSFWmw6QwAYfY6RkY6rY-igHbXbrT5FPuc/edit?usp=sharing
. If you have anything to add, either edit the agenda (email
contact at thebikeproject.org if you need editor access) or email
contact at thebikeproject.org with the agenda item you would like us to add.
There will be pizza.

Due to the surplus of bikes stored in the anteroom, we will be having this
month's meeting in a stand-up format in the main room. The meeting will
start promptly at 6:30 pm.

*Campus Bike Center Summer Clean Out on 8/6/2018*
Come help clean out and clean up at the Campus Bike Center! We’ll be doing
a full deep clean and generally sprucing up the Bike Center to get it
looking its best for the new academic year!

*Volunteers needed for Wednesday Nights at the Urbana Shop*
The Bike Project needs volunteers for staffing Wednesday nights. If
interested please contact Todd Spinner (tspinner at gmail.com).

*Volunteers needed for tabling at CU Days on 8/11/2018*
The Bike Project will be tabling at CU Days
<https://champaignparks.com/cu-days/> on August 11 and we are in need of
volunteers who can distribute bicycle-related information and give away
free school supplies at our table.
The event begins at 11:00 AM and ends at 8:00 PM. *If you would like to
volunteer, you can fill out the sign-up sheet here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ExFONO6kPMjTmJrl0Sf4ZCa7PxAbdI8fTDboI3_JtJw/edit?usp=sharing>.*
You
have received more information about the event on an email sent out on
7/22/2018.

Best,

Rezvan and The Bike Project