[Bookstoprisoners] sorting fiction

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:32:40 CST 2005

Chris and I are at a loss. We need input

Fiction:
Romance
Western / Historical
Classics
Sci/ Fi (I just judge that by if there is an alien looking creature or a
woman in a scaly costume with big breast. Any other hints?)

These we think we understand.

Then there is..
horror/thriller
mystery

Can these go together? If not... someone else is going to have to
sort...because we can't tell them apart. Though I know Ann Rice and Tom
Clancy are different...one has supernatural stuff and one doesn't... there
is really no easy way to know that by looking at the book... is there?

All the rest goes in Contemporary Fiction.

Are these being all kept seperate at the County Jail. Does a librarian
reshelf the books being returned? I'm trying to get boxes ready now for the
satellite jail. Do we want to mark (color code) them/ put the alpha sticker
on them before they go over?

Let me know... how to proceed.

Sandra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com