[Bookstoprisoners] jail report from 11/4

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:11:29 CST 2005

Ann and I organized the contemporary fiction and the mysteries into rough
alpha order (by first letter of the last name), and we are hoping that the
next crew can attach letter labels to the spines so that the order will have
some staying power.
 I have a short list of authors requested that were not there and the
usual/perennial request from someone for a book of figures for drawing or a
book of drawing instruction. The comic books I had brought were snapped up
in the first twenty minutes of male prisoners.
 One of the prisoners wanted to know if Sandra had added him to an "Internet
book club".
 The box of cards were in the library but they made us turn it in at the
desk. Here is hoping that it stays there. Barbara