[Bookstoprisoners] Packathon this Saturday (tomorrow)

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:15:09 CST 2005

 <http://www.books2prisoners.org/>
 http://www.books2prisoners.org/

We've got letters, oh do we have letters! And books, we have books too!
Volunteers?... There's plenty of work to to tomorrow, here are some of the
things that come to mind

I'll be at the IMC in our room from 2-6. Hope to see you there!

- Answer Letters - I think we may have had a record week in terms of number
of letters received.
- Sort Books - The donations keep rolling in and they're piling up again
- Reorganize Room - recovering from Book Sale chaos
- Admire our recently Expanded African American Section - it magically
quadrupled in size this week!
- Pick books for the Satellite Jail - we could be loading-in very soon

Jay