[Bookstoprisoners] suggestion

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:01:21 CST 2005

For those with any experience who are working on Thursday, I would suggest
that you not answer letters as we don't have a lot of them and there will be
newer folks who want to get their feet wet with us, working  on Saturday. I
would like to see them have letters to answer.

There is plenty of sorting to be done. We overflow'eth

The key to the mail box is now hanging in a slightly differnt place (farther
to the left) and has a new gaudy "key chain"

Remember also that the barnraising is this week -- so it may be hectic at
the IMC in addition to it being hectic in the BtP room. I have told
barnraising folks that they could use our computers, except from about 2-6
on Saturday.

Are you all planning on coming to the grand opening/ all  ages show on
Saturday night? Party!

Sandra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com