[Bookstoprisoners] actual letters

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:33:13 CST 2005

Could we please not throw away any letters from prisoners, even those whose
requests have been filled and are in the computer.

1. I think it is important to have a physical history of our work

2.  I really enjoy reading previous letters from a specific prisoner when I
am getting ready to send him/her a package. It helps me write my next
letter.

3. We may want to glean bits and pieces from these letters for zines, grant
writing, or other projects that we haven't even thought of yet.

Since we are no where near running out of space to store letters there is no
immediate need to make a decision to discard letters.

Thanks,
Sandra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com