[Bookstoprisoners] Potluck reminder

Suzanne Linder suzanne.linder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:24:02 CST 2005

  <http://books2prisoners.org/>
 Hello librarians--
 I wanted to write and remind you about the potluck this Saturday at Jay's
house (508 E. Elm in Urbana). We will gather at 6 to eat and then hopefully
spend about an hour chatting about library issues. I will be making a pot of
chili or lasagna depending on my mood--you should bring something you like
to eat that you think others will like too. If you have not already sent in
your RSVP, it isn't too late! Please let me know if you will be joining us
(FYI: I have heard from Anne Phillip, Barbara, Susan, Christine, Leah and
Jay that they can come. Others may have RSVPd and I apologize if I lost
track of you).
  I would like to propose an agenda for our conversation--please let me know
if you have additional items you would like for us to talk about.
 1. Report from volunteers who have staffed the jail. *Issues that have come
up in email:* Stickers on books, work time another day of the week, shelf
organization, system for filling special requests, computer in the room
 2. General discussion and hopefully some decision making about those
issues.
 3. Report on progress for the library at the satellite jail (Jay)
 4. Schedule for next three months
 Hope to see you Saturday!
Suzanne