[Bookstoprisoners] Potluck reminder

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:35:52 CST 2005

Can we talk about the Christmas books to Prisoners idea and the related
radio show interview? (Acting on Faith on WRFU is planning a series on gift
giving and Books to Prisoners might share the hour with Ten Thousand
Villages.) If we are not going to do the gift idea, then the Dec. 2 radio
date is unnecessary.
 If this whole subject belongs on Saturday afternoon instead, this coming
Saturday I can't be there.