[Bookstoprisoners] Potluck reminder

Suzanne Linder suzanne.linder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:39:44 CST 2005

Barbara--

I think this subject is more appropriate for Saturday afternoon. We talked
about it last Saturday and no one seemed to have a tremendous amount of
energy to organize the project as I initially proposed it (including me). We
did agree that we would make a way for people to donate money to BTP that
would be used to buy books in honor of a person and then we would send a
card to that person. Jay and I have been working to get this up and running
from the website and hope to have it functional by the 2nd.

Suzanne