[Bookstoprisoners] Alternative Holiday Gifts

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:14:49 CST 2005

All,

Please have a look at our new home page
www.books2prisoners.org<http://www.books2prisoners.org>and start to
spread the word about this program. If anyone has suggestions
about how to promote this program or ways it could be made more accessible,
please speak up.

Is anyone able to design the gift card(s) for this program? I can't remember
whether anyone had volunteered for this. I'm guessing it's probably not
realistic for the cards to each be original works of art (unless you have
the energy to do this), but perhaps having more than one design might be
nice. If we photo copy them, I'd vote for investing in some posh paper.

Especially if the cards are photocopied, I personally think it would also be
pretty cool (as a recipient of such a gift) to include original signatures
of our volunteer staff thanking the gift giver / recipient for their
support, on behalf of the inmates. I'm curious to hear what you think about
passing these cards around (once they're made) on Saturdays for us to all
sign?

--
Jay