[Bookstoprisoners] Alternative Holiday Gifts

Suzanne Linder suzanne.linder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:16:34 CST 2005

Thank you for putting this online, Jay!

I think it would be great to have the cards on Saturdays for everyone to
sign. If we had a cool card design or two, it might be worth finding out how
much it would cost to have them printed at Kinkos....I know they make photo
cards for not too much. I don't know if a photo of the BTP room would be all
that interesting in a card, tho.

Suzanne