[Bookstoprisoners] Alternative Gift Promotion

Suzanne Linder suzanne.linder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:08:39 CST 2005

Hello all--

The alternative gift program is ready to rock and roll.  The front page of
our website www.books2prisoners.org tells people how to contribute via check
or credit card (using paypal).  Barbara will be promoting the program on her
radio show on Friday and Barbara, Andi, and Yvette will be promoting the
program Saturday at the Peace Bazaar.  I sent an email announcement to
Danielle's progressive email list, put an announcement in my chuch bulletin
and arranged to have the program announced at First Mennonite Church.

Now it is your turn to promot the program :)  It is simple and easy for
people to contribute, there are a variety of gift levels, and there is a
lovely card featuring Sandra's art work and a photo of us in the BTP room at
the printer ready to send to people who contribute.

Please take a minute to share information about this opportunity with people
you know!  It will only work if people know about the program.

Suzanne