[Cgfc] Inventory!

Lisa Haynes lhaynes at prairienet.org
Wed Dec 18 14:12:19 CST 2002

Hi all-

It is once again time for inventory.  It'll be from 7 AM till 3PM on
Monday Jan 30, and 10 AM until completion on the 31st.
We need 5-8 volunteers to get this done.  You can work anywhere from 10
minutes thru the whole thing.  It's a great way to catch up on worker
hours and help your frazzled finance coordinator.

This is the most important inventory of the year and will most impact how
we set the budget for next year.  Email me if you can help or sign
up in the store.  The sign up will be posted near the register and/or on
one of the bulletin boards.

Thanks!
Lisa