[Cgfc] Garden spam!

Lisa Haynes lhaynes at prairienet.org
Thu Dec 19 15:05:39 CST 2002

Hello fellow co-opers...

I'll be doing a personal potato and seed order from FEDCO around Jan 1st.
(Meaning not through the coop)
I'd be happy to have folks go in on it with me...email me if you re
interested and want more info.  I'm firm on my order date since I can't
afford out of stocks with my farm.  Fedco allows repeat orders over $50 to
have the same volume discount as the first, so you could take advantage of
that at a later date.  I'll also be ordering garlic later on this year if
you are into that.

Some of the advantages of fedco are:  they are a cooperative, have a
decent organic seed selection, and they make it really easy to group
orders.
I've got a biggish order so have a good volume discount you could take
advantage of.  The potato order is with other growers, so we'll get cheap
shipping.

And...sorry 'bout the junk mail...I just figured a bunch of co-op
gardeners might be interested.

thanks
lisa haynes