[Cgfc] Volunteers Needed!

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Wed Sep 25 14:41:57 CDT 2002

****
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

for the

IDF PHON-A-THON!
****

The IDF is gearing up for our annual phon-a-thon on Thursday, October 3
from 5:30-9pm! We will be contacting our allies to follow up on our
recent
newsletter mailing and personally invite all to join us at our Annual
Fall
Fundraising Dinner on November 9!

The phone banking will take place at the Champaign County Health Care
Consumers offices at 44 E. Main in downtown Champaign. Transportation is

available, and don't fret if you haven't done a phon-a-thon! We will
begin
with a short training session at 5:30 and we will issue materials to
everyone to help with the calls. There will also be free food! If you
can
come for only an hour, it would be a great help!

So, to wrap up...What are the reasons to help with the IDF Phon-a-thon?

*You can help out a great social justice organization (The IDF!),
*We will give you free training in phone banking,
*There will be free pizza,
*You can spend time with members of the IDF community (!)
*and so much more!

If you would like to help with this event, please email IDF Office
Assistant Sarah Jayne Dipert at dipert at uiuc.edu or call the IDF Office
at
352-8721.