[cgfc] Board meeting minutes, 6/13/03

tanyalee tanyalee at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 16 16:29:48 CDT 2003

Hi again!  Here are the minutes from our most recent meeting.  A little
more punctual this time.  Again, pasted in below and attached.  --Tanya

CGFC Board Meeting Minutes
June 13, 2003, 4:30pm
Conference Room

Present: Bob (facilitating), Karina, Tanya (taking minutes), Mike, Clint

Announcements: The Board has received no comments from the
membership on the new GMM proposal (switching general membership
meetings from Sundays to Wednesdays) decided on at the last meeting,
so the change will go ahead.

Proposal #1: Outreach Coordinator Hire

Clint & Bob suggested extending the outreach coordinator deadline two
weeks until we have three applications—unless 2 more applications are