[Cgfc] New list Admin!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 11 15:38:51 CST 2003

Hi all,

Matthew <matthewn at mallorn.com> has offered to take on the responsibilities
of list admin for the CGFC's two main lists.  I will be transitioning
day-to-day operations to him over the next few weeks.  All in all, you
shouldn't notice any "depreciation of service".  It's been great admining
the lists over the years and we've really seen major improvements to our
on-line presence (an extra-special thanks goes out to Clint Popetz who
facilitated the move of our resources over to the Groogroo server). I look
forward to having a new volunteer take on this role.  Matt, if you
wouldn't mind, please send out a brief intro to folks.

Peace (especially now),

--Sascha