[Cgfc] Re: [Cgfc-discuss] New list Admin!

Matthew matthewn at mallorn.com
Thu Mar 13 04:51:17 CST 2003

Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> Matt, if you wouldn't mind, please send out a brief intro to folks.

Hello all. Some of you may know who I am; I've been a CGFC
member for ten or so years now. I've managed a few lists
over the years. I'm hoping to find ways of making the lists
a more valuable resource to our members. I'm not yet sure
what that might look like. Please let me know if you have
any ideas.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have an questions,
comments or suggestions, list-related or otherwise.

Slane lhiat,

 Matthew

matthewn at mallorn.com

  moof!