[cgfc] Important*Muy importante*Wichtig*d—v*Belangrijk*Viktig

From the Ground Up commongroundcoop at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 20:27:08 CDT 2003

GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT--AS WE HAVE A NUMBER OF KEY ISSUES TO DISCUSS

INCLUDING-RATIFICATION OF PROPOSED BYLAWS--PAYROLL ISSUES--BUDGET ISSUES--ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION--VISION SURVEY ETC.

On Wednesday October 22, we will be having our quarterly general membership meeting. If you are concerned about the future of your co-op, THIS is the meeting to attend.

When: Wednesday October 22 Potluck at 530pm,
          Meeting will beging PROMPTLY at 630pm
Where: IDF 2nd Floor Bondurant Room

Below is a tentative agenda--which will be confirmed and emailed to you later this week!!!

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE BYLAWS AT THIS MEETING---A NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS HAVE SPENT MONTHS REVIEWING AND REVISING THIS FAIRLY COMPLEX DOCUMENT----PLEASE TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO READ IT *BEFORE* YOU ATTEND THE MEETING.

PLEASE COME WITH QUESTIONS.

THE BYLAWS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU IN THE COMING DAYS AND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE STORE AS OF THURSDAY OCTOBER 16.

Tentative Agenda:

Birthday Bash Announcement (5 mins)
Fundraising Announcement (5 mins)
Vision Survey Report (5 mins)

Budget discussion (20mins)

Payroll Proposal  (20 mins)

Bylaws discussion (30 mins)

Look forward to news about child care in the coming days....

We look forward to seeing many faces at this meeting!!!! Have a great week!!

Sincerely, Your Board of Directors