[cgfc] As Promised!!!! Here are the bylaws

AMY amyclay at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 15 16:36:58 CDT 2003

Attached are the bylaws as the Board and Coordinators have agreed upon them.
Please take the time to read through the bylaws, so that when we talk about
whether we are going to pass them at the General Membership meeting, you can
have questions and comments ready to share with the group. It's pretty
important that you take the time to look at them before the meeting because
there is quite a bit of information to go through and not a whole lot of time
to go through all of it. IF you do not wish to print these out, you can also
get a copy of the bylaws in the store as of tomorrow.

See you all at the General Membership Meeting next Wednesday October 22 at 530
for the potluck and at 630 for the meeting!!!

Peace,
Your friendly board of directors!!!

If our American way of life fails the child, it fails us all.
Pearl S. Buck