[cgfc] gmm minutes

Eric J. Menzel menzelej at mac.com
Sun Oct 26 20:56:40 CST 2003

Hello COOPers,

Hopefully you were one of the many who came and enjoyed themselves at
the 25th anniversary party this past weekend at the University Y.  It
was a smash hit.  Thanks to all who spent time organizing and preparing
and to those who helped pull it off.  Great job.

Here are the minutes from the general membership meeting that took
place this last Wednesday.  My apologies for the missing information at
the beginning of the meeting.  The recording device was not switched on
at the start of the meeting.  Any questions can be sent to me or any
board member.

Thanks,
Eric