[cgfc] Co-op Birthday Bash! Save the Date!

Molly Stentz molly at ojctech.com
Thu Sep 18 16:42:57 CDT 2003

Hello Co-opers!

Yes, this year our favorite Co-op turns the ripe old age of 25!!
Many of us have decided that we would like to throw the Co-op a
quarter-century birthday PARTY!

We are looking for YOUR ideas to help make this extra special.

We have reserved the University YMCA for the night of Saturday, October
25th for a festival celebration of all we've accomplished and all we are
looking forward to. We have a wine and cheese tasting planned tentatively
and would like to have a big feast as well! There are members hard at work
compiling a Co-op Cookbook to distribute as well as new, limited-edition
t-shirts and mugs with a new logo...

We want to have bands. We want to have fun stuff for kids. We want to have
your special recipe.

If you have suggestions on music, food, activities, or would like to help
out with the event, please email coordinators at commongroundcoop.org or give
us a holler when you're in the store.

Look for more information coming soon...

Thanks!!
Molly Stentz
Common Ground