[cgfc] Come on out membership!

Stephanie Crandall scrandal at illinoisalumni.org
Thu Apr 22 18:27:43 CDT 2004

Hey! Come on out to the Spring GMM on May 9, 2004.
5:30 Potluck (Complete with *PRIZES* for food contest
winners!)  6:30 Meeting

Here are the topics to be talked about:

Taxes
Update on this year’s taxes and with IDF on tax and
program status.

Budget
A first quarter budget update including approved
changes at last GMM will be presented along with a
comparison of last year’s first quarter numbers.

Outreach
Update on what has been going on and what’s planned
for the future.

Mission
Update on the mission. We need a clear mission for the
Co-op in order to approach how to utilize our energy
and resources to achieve a balance between managing
unprecedented growth in membership and sales and
expanding our social justice activities through
outreach and community events.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
.