[cgfc] Missing Bags! HELP!

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Tue Aug 17 17:22:40 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

For everyone who was at last Sunday's Co-op Membership Meeting, I need
your help.

My brown canvas purse and laptop disappeared at the meeting.

My brown bag contains many things important to me (most importantly my
calendar/organizer and notebook, but not to mention wallet, checkbook,
etc.)  My Mac Powerbook (which was in a black carrying case) was sitting
right next to it and is also MIA.

I am hoping that someone mistakenly picked up my bags or happened to have
moved them elsewhere. I am finding it hard to believe that they would have
been stolen right from under all of our noses. I had set them down on a
table in Wisegarver as the meeting was ending and I left the room briefly
to unlock the Co-op for a member. I came back and they were gone.

If you remember seeing them at all, or remember seeing anyone move them,
please, please give me a call or call the Co-op. I am very worried.

Thanks,

-Molly
721-7943
352-2247 Co-op