[cgfc] CGFC Prodcue News 8.24.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 15:23:16 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of August 24, 2004

New This Week:
Red Pears
Butter Lettuce

Local:
Red Peppers
Arugala
White Onions

On Special This Week:
Mangoes

Availability Update:
Cilantro from Bluemoon Farm will be delivered at 5pm today.  Twelve varieties of Tomahnous Farm garlic will be delivered Wednesday.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)